Saturday, February 21, 2009

21.02-22.02 Getting home

My plane from Honolulu left at 23:40, I sat down on my seat and fell asleep immediately. I did not open my eyes once during the 5,5 hour flight :) I did regain counsciousness couple of times but then fell back to sleep almost instantly. I have never been able to sleep on a plane, seems that I'm learning slowly, I even managed to have dreams this time!

Now I'm just trying to pass time by in Portland. Luckily here they have wireless internet coverage throughout the aiport - wohoo. But they do not have any good shops here :( At least the food court is decent. I keep myself busy with updating my blog, uploading pictures and watching movies. I still have 3,5 hours till my check-in, ugh, I guess another movie coming up :)

See you all in few days, some sooner some later. I'll try to manage another long flight and then I'm almost at home already :) Lots of hugs!

No comments: