Sunday, September 28, 2008

day 40 - home sweet sweet home - 25.09

There were no problems with check in to the flight to Helsinki. There was a minor delay though, but only for 20 minutes, so no biggie. Flight was nice and smooth and they fed us twice :) The best part though was the fact that each seat had its own TV's and the entertainment program was quite extensive. I watched 3 movies, played some games and wathced 2 TV shows :D That is the way all long flights should be. And oh the joy when I got to pick up Finnish newspaper, and oh the joy when the person next to me ate his meals silently without slurping and loud munching, and oh the joy of returning home - that has always been my favourite part.

We arrived to Helsinki in time and I had 1 hour till my connecting flight to Tallinn. My next flight was fully booked and it had open seating arrangement. I've never seen open seating on an airplane before :)

I must say it is so great to return home.

There will be short history lesson and general summary coming up shortly, so stay tuned for a bit longer.

No comments: