Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I have made it to Tanzania!!!

I have arrived in Dar Es Salaam :) !!! All went very smoothly - entering the country and getting the visa, even our luggage arrived without any delay and damage. All is good so far. Except for the fact that Estonian VISA cards didn't work at the currency exchange place in Johannesburg airport so I'm slightly moneyless at the moment, but I'll fix it tomorrow - banks should be able to help :)

As you have noticed there are no photos up yet - as the internet access is so difficult here and also very slow I won't even try to upload the photos. Photos have to wait till I get back :)

So tomorrow morning we are heading over to Zanzibar for 2 days.
I have seen all your comments in my blog, but have not managed to reply, sorry about that :) I hope I will be forgiven!

Take care!

No comments: