Saturday, February 20, 2010

Stopover in Munich

I have no clue what the deal with the visa is. For now the the flight has been rescheduled and postponed for 24 hours - meaning, I get to spend the night in Munich :) I'm staying in a beautiful village close to the airport. It is total spring here, temperature outside is +5C, sun is shining and the birds are singing so loud that one can't hear his/her own thoughts. It is nice here.

Airport is wonderful as well, wireless does cost and is quite expensive, but at least it is available in quite big part of the airport (as I discovered by accident).

News about the visa is that it will be approved tomorrow morning at 7:30, my flight leaves at 14:25 so there should be plenty of time to get the documents across and figured out. My friend in Dubai has pulled quite many strings and gotten things stirred up quite a bit as I understand. Will hear the full story once I get there - all efforts are much appreciated!

Sleepless night is doing it's trick and I'm falling asleep as I'm typing here so I'll just go to sleep. More updated tomorrow. Tadaa!

1 comment:

Luiz Ribeiro said...

Yay! Finally everything worked out!
Enjoy the birds singing :P

And Moon is a very good movie, did you watch that one