Monday, February 22, 2010

I'm in DUBAI !!!

I made it! Got out of Munich just fine, flight went fine and all was pretty good. Until the customs. Oh this one was a headache and lots of standing in line. It is more difficult to get into Dubai than it was getting into US 10 years ago. Seriously it is quite bad. I was asked all kinds of strange questions about cigarettes and the like (don't ask). Once I got out of the customs I was ready for some serious drinking - it was bad.

Instead, Jaana was at the airport greeting me with a rose :D for my birthday, how sweet! Later she treated me with apple pie and now, 2 hours after heavy chatting, life is beautiful again. I think I'd be darn miserable in a hotel room at the moment - so thank you Jaana!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Palju õnne DEA!!
ISSU@EMME

sipsik said...

Väga kallis Dea! Saadan sulle siit Eestis suured-suured kallid ja põsemusi. Ja hellita ennast kokteilide ning kõige hea ja paremaga!!! Kui tagasi tuled, siis tähistame täiega! Muah!!!

dea said...

aitäh kodused :) kõne oli nii tore :) kallid teile!

sips - aitäh.. ja ma juba väga valmistun tähistamiseks :) te ka pange ennast seal kenasti valmis ;)