Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Leaving the day after tomorrow

The bad news are:
a) I still have no visa :)
b) I have not even started to think about all the necessary preparations like packing/money exchange or anything of that sort... I really hope I can figure out in time where I keep my passport :)

The good news are:
a) My friend who I'm going to visit promised to arrange the visa for me by tomorrow - it should arrive to my e-mail during the day
... and that was the only good news I got :D

Ok, well I can think of few other positive aspects, for an example the temperatures while I'm there:



No complaints :)

2 comments:

Luiz Ribeiro said...

Bring a sweater, it seems like it might get chilly at night! :D

dea said...

hmm.. you mean I should not board the plane here in shorts and flip-flops???