Saturday, August 15, 2009

technology rules :)

In order to keep you all up to date with my doings I have added twitter updates to my travel blog. It shows last 3 updates from my Twitter account. Through Twitter I can send updates from my mobile so I can send updates from anywhere now :) Oh the fun! I'll be testing it in the following couple of weeks. Also feel free to use RSS reader to get my new posts to your e-mail immediately.

About my travel planning and progress, well, not much to tell. My friend Ave who I'll visit in Brisbane is doing great work on figuring out our plans there. We will also travel to Sydney together. It will be so great to see her!

Currently I'm doing some local tourism in Võru, heading over to Tartu shortly and then on to Leigo Järvemuusika festival in the evening :)

No comments: