Monday, August 31, 2009

Reporting from Hong-Kong

It was kinda nice to arrive here. Flight map showed all the familiar cities and I knew what to expect when arriving, last year I was here 6th of September. Airport has been transformed quite a bit though, it looks nice. My flights so far have gone well, no major turbulence or delays or any other hassles. Only thing was that I had to claim my baggage in London Heathrow and do another check-in 'cause Estonian Air does not have baggage contract with Cathay Pacific :( All went smoothly with that so no biggie at all.

I'm not sure how I managed to get even few good hours of sleep on the last flight. Managed to have a dream even where one of my friends got stuck in airplane restroom :). Maybe the ability to sleep on the flights comes with age? No clue, but I'm definitely happy about it. Hopefully now I will only need to sleep 1 day instead of 3 days to get back on track once I arrive in the destination :D Kidding, no time to sleep during vacation ;)

Hunger bites so food hunting starts now. Some stretches for my back and legs are in order as well (oh how I'm dreaming about running). Next flight coming up in 4 hours.
Hugs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ilusat TARKUSE kogumist 01. 09.09 alates!Mul kukkus suu lahti SINU"puhkusplaani" lugedes! See on intensiivsem, kui minu kolm ametikohta! Ilmselt peale sellist "puhkamist" tuleb kodus taastus- puhkus vormistada!Uute lugemisteni ! M & M.

Ave said...

Hei-hei from Kangoroo land!!

Was nice to give you a call when you landed in Cairns and to realise that you are really in Australia now. Only a few thousand km-s from me, which in Australia means basically nothing.

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night, Dea!